2015年1月7日水曜日

Video Review of Sadie's Diner


Hello everyone again ^^

I would like to summarize the video review of Sadie's Diner.

First, I would like to introduce the restaurant review of Sadie's Diner, which is in Toronto, Canada. The two people are vegan, and they ordered many dishes. The beverages they ordered were lemonade, peanut butter chocolate banana milkshake, coney chili fries, quesadillas, and a gluten-free buckwheat blueberry pancake. The woman said that there were too much cheese inside the quesadillas, but overall, they said that everything was very tasty.

Everything was vegan, and very filling. The service of the waiters was fantastic, and nice. The only disappointing thing they found in this restaurant was the smell of the whole room. However, the waiters put candles on the tables so that the smell would go away. This restaurant has a lot of choices, so the two said that they would definitely come again.

The question of my video assignment was: What is your favorite breakfast?

My favorite breakfast is a dish of various fruits, rice, mozuku, yogurt, and miso soup. Before, I liked to eat meat from the morning, but nowadays, I feel like eating healthy and eating light things, so this is my favorite breakfast. The fad inside me is to eat mozuku or seaweed, because you can take a lot of minerals. I like to eat fruits because they are juicy and very refreshing, and I think it is good to eat fruits in the mornings. I started doing something I have never done before I eat breakfast, which is called oil pulling. I chose coconut oil for doing this. After waking up, you put about a tablespoon of coconut oil into your mouth. You swish it inside your mouth for about 20 minutes, like a mouthwash. By doing oil pulling, it results in better breath, less toxins inside your mouth, less headaches, and whiter teeth. After swishing for 20 minutes, you must spit it out into a garbage can, for it might clog the drains. Then, you swish your mouth with salt water, and that is it! Another merit for doing this is that you can do whatever you want while oil pulling. I recommend you do this too!! I started this week, and I hope I could keep the pace. After oil pulling, I eat breakfast. I think eating a healthy breakfast is a great way to start your day.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm also a fan of "mozuku"--especially mozuku from Okinawa, which I can find at a farmer's market.

    Your "oil pulling" ritual is interesting. Isn't it difficult to swish the oil around in your mouth for 20 minutes!?

    返信削除
  2. I'm glad that you answered in your blog the question that was presented in the video.

    返信削除